Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Backyard Reno

Last year the house that was available for renting was in shambles especially the backyard. Since I had limited time and options so moved in reluctantly. But my cleaniness freak soul and creative spirit wasn't content till I gave it my touch. Backyard is what I needed the most during long summer evenings and being in love with gardening (being a tenant I had to be content with container gardening) had to do something there. Here are some of the before and after photos.
              
                                          Before






So, some cleaning, weeding and few splashes of paint (obviously with landlord's permission) and my summer verandah was ready. 
                                          After 



A strong believer in recycling I painted empty coffee and Milo containers for planting. I'll post the photos in my next post of my painted, upcycled containers.


                                     Broken cups for planting succulents




 Found this little cart in the street and painted it yellow to add color to my container garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment